Though the timeline is unknown, it’s time for us to open the conversation about re-opening church and a few other important things! Seeing all your faces on our last Zoom Town Hall Meeting on April 20 was such a lift to myself and the staff, so we are looking forward to being with you again via technology. On Monday, May 18 we will again host two meetings for you to choose from: 6:30pm and 8pm. Our identical agenda for these meetings is:
- To bring our members and regular attenders (you!) up to speed on where we as a team are in the complicated process of preparing to reopen our facility for gatherings when the time comes
- To give details of our newly hatched plan for taking a digital congregational vote to affirm our slate of Elders
- To talk about plans for promoting students and kids’ grade levels, and what our family ministry team is working on to serve our families with students and children well in this time of change.
- To respond to any feedback, questions or concerns you may have
- To pray together with you
Please take thirty seconds to register by simply clicking the button below and filling out the form; which is even shorter than last time.
You will then receive a confirmation email that has a direct link to the Zoom room where we will be hosting the meetings.