“Christ Through Us”
For more information email Sherry Gonzales or call (209) 632-8477
Monte Vista Children’s Center has been serving Turlock’s preschool needs since 1980. It is our desire that every child knows they are special and that they are cherished and loved by God. We provide care for children 2 years and fully potty trained through kindergarten. Our goal is to have each child ready for an easy kindergarten transition. We meet all state preschool requirements and are fully licensed by the state.
North Education Building, Downstairs
Monday-Friday • 7:00am – 6:00pm
- To have your child make a successful transition from home to school.
- To provide a secure environment where a child has opportunities for experiences which may help him/her to develop and grow at his/her own pace.
- To develop socially in becoming familiar and concerned about others.
- To develop spiritual values.
- To develop self-control in managing feelings.
- To learn and assume responsibility for choices.
- To develop a good self-image.