NORTH EDUCATION BUILDING, DOWNSTAIRS
MONDAY-FRIDAY • 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
It is our prayer that your child’s time here will be happy and rewarding. Our goals for your child while they are here are:
- To have your child make a successful transition from home to school.
- To provide a secure environment where a child has opportunities for experiences which may help him/her to develop and grow at his/her own pace.
- To develop socially in becoming familiar and concerned about others.
- To develop spiritual values.
- To develop self-control in managing feelings.
- To learn and assume responsibility for choices.
- To develop a good self-image.
Those of us at Monte Vista Children’s Center know that children are a special gift from God. Each one is different and unique. Our hope is that each child comes to know and understand just how special they are.